List of calligraphy workshops and classes attended, other training, and related activities:
- Seattletters, the 37th International Calligraphy Conference, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, July 14 – 21, 2018. Registered classes: Massimo Polello,Cadel Letters, Modern Beauty and The Fullness & Emptiness.
- Anna Ronchi, Maiuscole dell’italico: linea alla decorazione (Italian uppercase: line to decoration), Associazione Calligrafica Italiana, June 16–17, Milan
- Anna Schettin, Minuscole romane. Dalla Carolina alla Littera antiqua (Roman lowercase. From Carolingian to Littera antiqua), Associazione Calligrafica Italiana, June 9–10, Bologna
- 2018 Fisher Library Summer Seminar: Introduction to Descriptive Bibliography, Thomas Fisher Rare Books Library, University of Toronto, June 4–6, 2018
- The 68th Annual Conference of the International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers, and Teachers of Handwriting (IAMPETH), Louisville, KY, July 10–15, 2017. Workshops attended: Bill Kemp, Spencerian Script; Yumie Tanaka, Ornamental Penmanship; Bob Hurford, Split Pen; Heather Held, Italian Hand; Jen Grove, Secretary Hand.
- LetterWorks Arts, the 36th International Calligraphy Conference, Ogden, Utah, June 24– July 1, 2017. Classes attended: Sheila Waters, Gothicized Italic and Modern Batarde and Modernizing Carolingian & Uncials.
- Beginning Spencerian, Harvest Crittenden, Acorn Arts, January–February 2017.
- SSI [Society of Scribes and Illuminators] Calligraphy Correspondence Course, Tutor: Gillian Hazeldine, Unit 1: December 2016—
- Bob Morouney, Copperplate Etching, Saint John Arts Centre, November 26–27, 2016
- Kathy Milici, Divine Flourishes, Society of Scribes, New York, July 24, 2016
- Sarah Bryant, Introduction to Letterpress Printing, London Centre for Book Arts, London, June 18, 2016
- Barbara Calzolari, Brush Pen, MODO infoshop, Bologna, June 4–5, 2016
- Alex Barocco, Experimental Brush Pen (PDF), Associazione Calligrafica Italiana, Verona, May 21–22, 2016
- Barbara Calzolari and Tiziana Gironi, Dropcaps, MODO infoshop, Bologna, May 6–8, 2016
- Barbara Calzolari, Spencerian, MODO infoshop, Bologna, April 2–3, 2016
- Chiara Neviani and Stefania Giunchi, Punta tronca (Italic), MODO infoshop, Bologna, March 2, 9, 16, 2016
- Anna Schettin, Foundational hand (PDF), Associazione Calligrafica Italiana, Bologna, January 23–24, 2016
- Barbara Calzolari, Engrosser Script, MODO infoshop, Bologna, December 5–6, 2015
- Paola Bontadini, tutoring in Engrosser script and Spencerian, Bologna, January–June, 2016
- Monica Dengo, The art of handwriting, Museum Correr Library/Ca’ Pesaro International Gallery of Modern Art, Venice, October 2–8, 2015
- Laura Di Piazza, Introduction to Copperplate, Society of Scribes, New York, December 13–14, 2014