I have always been inclined to use chronologies, graphs, and other sorts of visual representations while teaching, but recently I have come across some projects, as well as some software, that allow for mapping at a whole other level. This page will contain my own modest efforts —
two four so far — and other people’s may be found at Mrs. Spectator’s Commonplace Book.
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse: Alderman & Atwood’s The Happy Zombie Sunrise Home (in process)
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse: Christopher Jessulat’s The Decline
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse: Merk & Martell’s Nowadays
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse: Silvia Moreno-Garcia’s Dead North
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse: Corey Redekop’s Husk
[Marine map and Description of the Northern Lands and of their Marvels, Wikimedia Commons.]